Friday 23 October 2009

Free Jemma Kid lipgloss!

Bodyform are giving away a very amazing lipgloss by Jemma Kid worth £10! They’ve got the lipstick in three different colours, red, bright pink and nude pink. I bet you can guess which one I went for.

So I chose the nude of cause and in all honesty I love it. The Bodyform is priced at £1.25 which is amazing value since the item you’re getting is worth £10.
In terms of the colour I think it’s a winner it really is a nice gentle everyday colour on its own or on top of a Mac or Barry M (which I’ve tried and looks great.) I love the fact that no matter what angle you are at it still catches the light on your lips making them fuller and plumper with a beautiful shine.


Another bonus would be the smell as it’s just lovely. I would say it’s a definite fruit smell but not to much that it over powers it, but enough that it makes you smile.

For those of you like me who wanted to try out something from the Jemma Kid range then I defiantly think this is a great way!

Defiantly a recommendation from me at £1.25.

Take care x

1 comment:

  1. nice! i love fruity scents :) this color looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete