Saturday, 29 August 2009
Now for the tag its basicaly the products your using now so here you are:
Shampoo – Gliss colour protect (leaves your hair so soft!)
Conditioner - Gliss colour protect
Styling products – Big sexy hair spray
Shower gel – Body shop shower gel in mango (smells amazing)
Body moisturiser – Body shop moisturiser in raspberry (love)
Deodorant – Adidas
Fake tan - St tropez mouse (love it!)
Cleanser – Dont really use one because using it to much creates spots
Toner - See above...
Exfoliator – Neutrogena daily scrub (really really works!)
Primer – Body Shop seaweed mattifying day cream
Foundation brush – Body shop foundation brush (so soft!)
Concealer – Elf under eye concealer and highlighter in light
Powder – Bare minerals sample
Blusher - Elf blush and bronzer compact
Bronzer – Elf bronzer in warm bronzer
Highlighter – Same as concealer
Eyeshadow base – Some times Elfs eyebrow treat and tame but i like to keep it natural
Eyeshadows – See above......
Eyeliner - Rimmel Professional Liquid Eye Liner (I do not recommend, I will be getting a different one because this one is rubish!)
Curler – Simple superdrug one
Mascara – L’Oréal paris perfection voluminous (highly recommend i love it!)
Lipstick - Barry M 101 masmallow
Lipgloss – Sallys lip diamond treatment in nude
Nail colour – Changes all the time
I thought i would take up her little tag as she tagged all her new followers, and I have to say i love tags! So of cause I tag all my followers who are reading and i hope to see your answers :).
If you would like leave your url to your answers and i shull have a look.
Take care x
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
They sell a range of different cosmetic products for out standing prices, I ended up spending £31.00 and I still want a whole load more. They even have a bonus that if you spend over £30.00 the postage is free, but even if you don’t there postage is so cheap.
I can’t help but just tell you how good they are I defiantly recommend you all take a look at their site ‘http://www.eyeslipsface.co.uk/index.htm.’
Now on to the goods...
Okay for my reviews I’ll start with my ELF ‘Studio’ range.
I got two compacts that I adore, the colours and textures are just lovely.
Blush and Bronzer Compact £3.50
This is a lovely product, the blush is a really nice baby pink but a wearable pink. I sometimes find blushers can be too harsh or to bright but I happen to think this is a nice simple pinkie blush. For the bronzer it’s a gorgeous middle tone brown which is perfect if you want that summer glow but you don’t want it to over the top, then this product is defiantly for you and me.
I ordered the ‘Warm Bronzer’ from the bronzer collection, I felt that this would be the right shade for me and I couldn’t be more right its perfect the tones mix together to create a simple warm tone to your skin and really gives a nice summer look.
Under Eye Concealer and Highlighter £3.50
This comes in three shades so I got the middle colour ‘glow/light’ and I’m so glad I did I was going to go for the first one which is a very pale colour but I was right in thinking it would be to light because the one I got is perfect. The concealer is easy to blend and work with and the highlight although some people are put off by the fact it’s a pure white colour I would actually say it’s great. You don’t want your highlighter to be too dark otherwise it becomes a concealer, you want it to take away the shadows from your face (nose area, eyes, lip area, brow bone ect.)
Eyebrow Treat And Tame £3.50
I went with the lightest colour for my eyebrows because my hair there is very fair. The mascara brush is really easy to work with and just brings out a little colour at a time so you don’t end up putting too much on. The second part to the product is the brow treatment which helps to restore damaged hair on the eyebrow and also helps re-growth which is a bonus for people who waxs there eyebrows too much.
Nail Polish £1.50
They have a variety of different colours to choose from so I was spoilt for choice. I decided to get ‘Light Pink’ (baby pink colour),’ Gum Pink’ (bright pink), ‘Clear’ (what it says) and ‘NEW - Mod Mauve’ (very pretty deep purple.) The nail polishes dry extremely fast which is great if you’re on the go plus you only need two-three coats which dry’s in a few minutes.
So for Elf’s normal cosmetics I got
All Over Colour Stick £1.50
Wow is all I can say with this product because you can do so many things with it, you literally can use it everywhere. There are four different colours to choose from so I choose the lightest which is ‘Lilac Peatal.’ It has a beautiful shine to it as well as an amazing sent that smells divine.
Hypershine Lip Gloss £1.50
I picked up two of these because they had some really nice colours. I picked up ‘Blossom’ and ‘Joy’ they both are lovely colours.
New Moisture Care Lip Colour £1.50
The difference between the Hypershine lip gloss and this one is that, this one is alot thicker and uses a sponge instead of a brush on the end. Again these had lots of really nice colours so I picked up two from there range called ‘Baby lips’ and ‘Bark.’
And lastly Elf’s ‘Mineral’ section
I picked up one of their nude lipsticks in ‘Nicely nude’ and it’s a really nice nude pink and very creamy. It does last and doesn’t feel too harsh on your lips.
So I will be ordering again and again from Elf because they are so cheap yet have beautiful products I really do recommend you have a look for yourself.
Take care x
Sunday, 23 August 2009
Take care x
2. Dark circles are always a problem and never seem to go... so try this, take 2 teabags that you have already used put them in the freezer until they are cold (30 mins maybe less) then put them on your eyes. Use this tip daily and watch your dark circles fade away.
3. Pores getting you done, I no they do me so I tried this, this is my natural remedy to help pores - Ingredients: one green tomato, one table spoon of honey. Using a blender puree the tomato with the honey, apply to your clean face, and leave on for 20 minutes, then wash. You should see a difference although sometimes it takes a few goes. This solution is fine for using regularly as it is a natural remedy and doesn’t contain harsh substances.
4. Always make sure you take your make up off before going to bed, even leaving it on once can create spots and impurities the morning after.
5. If you've run out of makeup wipes simply use a baby wipe, they are just as effective plus they can also remove make up stains from clothes.
6. If you feel a spot coming quickly wrap an ice cube in a thick cloth and hold it on the suspected spot, hold it on and off for 15-20 minutes! This should spot the problem, although not always.
7. (Please note first that this next tip is for bad acne and large spot areas, not for little spots every now and again.) To help take care of enlarged skin pores you need lemon juice and orange juice. Mix the juices and apply all over your face in upward and outward stokes. Wash it after 10 minutes. This process should dry up some impurities and also clean all the dirt out. Remember not to do this too often as lemon juice can dry your face to much. This is also a good facial mask for oily skin! But again not to be used every day, once or twice a week at the most.
8. Another tip for if you’re feeling a spot coming is to try applying a small dab of Apple Cider Vinegar to the spot before bed, and you should defiantly see a difference.
9. Wearing a darker lipstick can make your teeth appear whiter!
10. Make sure to always clean your make up brushes once maybe even twice a week. You should snip away any frayed ends to give that flawless application and then wash with your favourite face wash or makeup remover for best results.
Take care x
Monday, 17 August 2009
Now for the look I came up with for you (it’s my first attempt so it’s not going to be great.)
The base coat was Rimmel London’s 60 seconds vinyl stars I’m not sure the name as I’ve had it awhile its warn off. So the first thing you will need to do is coat the nails with your base coat and make sure it is 100% dry otherwise it will not work.
Next I simply used the NYX black ink pot to draw in the bottom right corner, a medium size line. The key tip for this is make sure just the brush’s tip has paint on and move slowly to avoid mistake. Once you reach the end of your line curve it over slightly.
Repeat this on each side of the line you just drew, on the top side of your line make the line longer and still curved. On the bottom side make the line smaller then the middle and curve.
Once you are happy with your black lines move to the top left of your nail. You’re going to do the whole process again except backwards.
So first things first this time start with the smallest, it makes it easier if you start with the biggest our smallest line for the top one. Now before you start, you want the white lines to be slightly smaller than the black. So repeat the whole steps of the black lines and make sure you curve at the end otherwise it will look wrong.
So the end result should look something like this (please excuse my attempt as I think I could do it abit better):
Also if you didnt like the white you could just leave it like this:
Take care x
Sunday, 16 August 2009
Thursday, 13 August 2009
Okay so for the first one:
Elle magazine! Yes they always seem to give me the goodies with their fantastic freebies, plus I do enjoy looking through at all the different styles that are going around at the moment.
Elle magazine: £3.60
Freebie: Designer Elle note pad in three different types.
Bliss magazine! This is one that I don’t always go for but I’m a sucker for bows and it had free nail polishes with very cute tiny bows on the side (how could i not get it!). I love the way it shows you how to apply certain items of make up because its great for those who need a little more help with there make up.
Bliss magazine: £2.50
Freebie: Pack of five very cute ‘pretty paints’ nail polishes.
Sunday, 9 August 2009
Anyway so my tag was this:
1. First of all go to your 'Pictures' folder (I'm pretty sure you all know where it is) then simply click your first album of pictures.
2. Count down your photos to your lucky 10th number. But it must be a picture that hasn’t been tampered with or named and you can’t pick one you've already posted on blogger.
3. Lastly post your wonderful picture and tell us all the amazing story that goes with it. Sounds fun ay! Oh and don't forget to tag 5 more people when your done!
Now for my lucky 1oth picture....
Let me introduce you to..... MR TEDDY! Okay so for the soppy story. The day before valentine’s day my boyfriend told me he hated valentine’s day and didn’t want anything, so me being dumb fell for it. At midnight me and him decided to call it a night and go to bed so I went into the pitch black room. My boyfriend then turned on the light and said 'happy valentine’s day!' Sitting on my pillow were two beautiful presents, one a stunning heart shaped necklace (I never take off) and this beautiful bear. So I was super happy but felt silly I hadn’t got anything, although I did nip out later and get him a little something :D.
So there’s my little story for you I hope you enjoyed it!
But don't think your all off the hook yet! For I now have to tag 5 more people, and those lucky people are:
So looking forward to reading your stories girls and thank you to Alex for tagging me! Everyone should have a read of her zombie story I thought it was an amazing attempt!
Take care x
Tuesday, 4 August 2009
Take care x
Monday, 3 August 2009
Now for those you who are interested and you should be cause its gunna be a fun one.
(even if your not entering her giveaway still follower her because she has a really nice blog!)
Take care x
It came really nicely wrapped with a really nice letter that had taken Sophie a while to write I would imagine and that to me alone was an extra loverly thing to have. But then when I opened it to grab the goodies inside there was not only the two nail polishes I had won but an Elf quattro eyeshadow in smokey shades ‘Drama,’ four blush samples ‘Cupcake’ ‘Cheeky cheeky’ ‘Doll face’ ‘Sweet cheeks’ and my favourite Lilylolo cosmetics mineral finishing powder sample ‘Flawless silk’ which I will defiantly be buying a full product of!
So I really am very grateful to Sophie for going to all that trouble in just sending it and the packaging plus all the extra goodies I’m just so happy.
So I defiantly want to show these goodies so you’ll be able to see how much effort Sophie went to!
How nice is that letter! Must have taken a little while to write.
Theres a link at the top to Sophies Blog defiantly go check her out as she has a really good blog!
So again thank you so much Sophie I do hope to one day be able to send you something.
Take care x
Sunday, 2 August 2009
I found an amzing shop in Doncaster called Dazzle, selling so much make up at such cheap prices! But the best thing was they sold some Nyx products and again very cheap. To keep this short i wan't be putting prices so if you would like to know feel free to email me and i will be happy to tell you.
So from top to bottom New look stargazer lipgloss, Sallys diamond lip treatment 'Baguette beige', L'oréal glam shine (400). All sticky and nude looking colour!