1. If puffy eyes are causing a problem try running a teaspoon under cold water, and then place it on your eye for a few seconds. Close the eye, then using the rounded edge massage gently by rolling back and forth over the eye area. Repeat this on the next eye and you will see a difference.
2. Dark circles are always a problem and never seem to go... so try this, take 2 teabags that you have already used put them in the freezer until they are cold (30 mins maybe less) then put them on your eyes. Use this tip daily and watch your dark circles fade away.
3. Pores getting you done, I no they do me so I tried this, this is my natural remedy to help pores - Ingredients: one green tomato, one table spoon of honey. Using a blender puree the tomato with the honey, apply to your clean face, and leave on for 20 minutes, then wash. You should see a difference although sometimes it takes a few goes. This solution is fine for using regularly as it is a natural remedy and doesn’t contain harsh substances.
4. Always make sure you take your make up off before going to bed, even leaving it on once can create spots and impurities the morning after.
5. If you've run out of makeup wipes simply use a baby wipe, they are just as effective plus they can also remove make up stains from clothes.
6. If you feel a spot coming quickly wrap an ice cube in a thick cloth and hold it on the suspected spot, hold it on and off for 15-20 minutes! This should spot the problem, although not always.
7. (Please note first that this next tip is for bad acne and large spot areas, not for little spots every now and again.) To help take care of enlarged skin pores you need lemon juice and orange juice. Mix the juices and apply all over your face in upward and outward stokes. Wash it after 10 minutes. This process should dry up some impurities and also clean all the dirt out. Remember not to do this too often as lemon juice can dry your face to much. This is also a good facial mask for oily skin! But again not to be used every day, once or twice a week at the most.
8. Another tip for if you’re feeling a spot coming is to try applying a small dab of Apple Cider Vinegar to the spot before bed, and you should defiantly see a difference.
9. Wearing a darker lipstick can make your teeth appear whiter!
10. Make sure to always clean your make up brushes once maybe even twice a week. You should snip away any frayed ends to give that flawless application and then wash with your favourite face wash or makeup remover for best results.
Take care x