Sunday 11 October 2009

TWILIGHT make up range!?!?!

Yes you heard the title I’m still confused Twilight is a vampire film............ Now its a make up?
When I first heard this I thought it was a joke or even if it wasn’t its not going to be very good... Actually looking that the website I’m really intrigued by it, perhaps a purchase or two.

But there is a down side they don’t ship internationally yet (BUMMER!) but I am going to write to them and perhaps beg. Anyway so for any twilight fans here’s there new website http://twilightbeauty.com/ I have to say I love their website design the layout is great and the opening is just amazing.

So if you’re interested take a little look I’ve already seen a few products I’d love to try.

Take care x

1 comment:

  1. Im so exciited about this if you have seen my post about this then you will know :P
    Yes i think we may have to beg for them to ship internationally lmao
    i so want to get my hands on them little beauties lol and im NOT going to miss out lol
    What bits are you going to get hopefully if they ship internationally?

    eloise xoxo

    ReplyDelete