Monday 25 May 2009

Bourjois letdown!

I recently purchased ‘Coup de Theatre 2 en 1’ mascara by Bourjois and I have to say I’m so disappointed with it. I adore Bourjois products but this mascara really was a letdown.

In terms of how it looked I give it a thumbs up it did look great and really separated my lashes out and gave them length which was great, and also gave abit of volume so for how it looks it’s great. So your probably wondering ‘...then what’s wrong with it?’ right? Well in terms of the brush itself I’ve never had such a harsh brush it was awful it hurt every time I used it! I tried everything going slower going faster it was a horrible experience and I do not recommend this product at all which I feel awful saying as I love Bourjois. Although please don’t be put off by Bourjois products as they are still amazing products except this one I have to say wasn’t.

So after my bad experience I’m not going to be using it again it only cost about £5.89 so not to bad but I can now see why! Anyway I’ve noticed a lot of people have recommended ‘L’Oreal voluminous mascara’ for being a great volumising and lengthening mascara so I’ve decided the next time I’m in boots I will purchase one and let you know what I think of the product. I’ve never actually used a L’Oreal mascara so it will be something new and interesting for me to see. So fingers crossed it will be a nice SOFT brush!

If any of you have used this mascara I would love to hear what you think about it and whether it’s worth me looking into.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment