Sunday 13 December 2009

Bumpits?

I've been really board with my hair recently because it's just so flat all the time, I don't have any layers any more and because my hair is so long the weight of it pulls my hair down, which basically means no volume what so ever.

I have maybe been thinking about having layers again but as my heart isn't 100% init I don't think I'm ready to give it the chop just yet.

So I came across these little beauties in Clair's Accessorise:

As you can see from the picture it's basically three small bridge shape grips that sit underneath your hair creating the volumized big hair. Which to me looked to good to pass up.

They where £10.00 for the three grips and it also comes with a mini pin tail comb and a massive booklet showing all the different styles you can do.

As I have only just got them I can't give you a full review but I will be very very soon as I'm desperate to see if they will give me some volume and stay in.

Do any of you have any tips for long hair like mine of how to volumize it or have you tried out Bumpits and got on well? Let me know.

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment