Saturday 12 December 2009

Four Awards! Thank you.

I've been meaning to do this for a while but I just haven't had time so i do apologise to you for that. Okay so I want this post to be a really big thank you for taking the time to read my blog and give me the awards.

Now a great big thank you for these awards and the extremely kind people who gave them to me. So a really big thank you to:

Tanya, for giving me the 'I love your blog award!' Thanks Tanya.


Sj, for giving me the 'Lovely blog award!' Thank you SJ.

Charlotte, again for the 'I love you award!' Thanks Charlotte.

And Kerry, Thanks kerry for the 'I love your blog award!'
Thank you to all four of you for awarding me these lovely awards I really do appreciate it!
I will be making my own award for some very special blogs that I would really like to give an award to as they really have worked hard on creating a really lovely blog to read, Although I think everyone's blog offers something different and wonderful. So keep up the good work everyone!
Take care x

1 comment: