Friday 11 December 2009

Lime Crime make up.

For those of you who love bright make up and I mean really love bright make up then Lime Crime is for you.


This has got to be the most brightest coloured make up i have ever seen.



So Lime Crime is a newish rage that came out in 2008 created by Doe Deere and i love the way it just makes you think of candy. As you can see from the pictures its super bright and so rich in colour! Lime Crime was a website that I came across one day and I just really wanted to share it with you because although it's really bright I am actually really interested in getting something to try.

This is the items i'm looking at:
Lipstick

Eye magic dust

Eye magic dust 2

Eye magic dust 3

What do you think, is the lipstick to bright and what do you think of the Magic dusts? Do you think Lime Crime is something fun and different?

I think that I may purchase a few things but I think most of it really is too bright for me although I may be wrong.

So what are your thoughts one Lime Crime?

Take care x

No comments:

Post a Comment