1. Always clean your brushes at least once a week if you can do it more than that.
2. Make sure you ‘de’ hair your brush as often as possible because all the dirt from your hair stays onto your brush and you are then brushing it back onto your hair so make sure to ‘de’ hair as often as possible epically if you are like me with long hair.
3. Instead of using white eyeliner use a flesh toned eye pencil to create an opened eye as well just in a more natural way.
4. When you wash your hair don’t rub your hair because this can cause breakage and more knots. Instead pat your hair dry and if you can let it dry naturally.
5. If you wear hair extensions daily make sure you wash then at least every other day and also give them a hair mask once a week to keep them soft.
6. If you wear fake tan make sure to moisturise as much as possible i.e. 2-3 times a day morning and night as this really helps to keep your tan lasting longer.
7. If you use blotting paper make sure not to rub at all just make small little dabs with very light pressure. (I myself am not a fan at all of blotting paper but if you are I hope that helps.)
8. If you make a mistake when applying mascara and it happens to go on your eyelid simply use the very end of a cotton bud (or Q tip) and simply twist around once and any mistakes will come right off.
9. Very simple but effective, make sure under your nails are extremely clean at all times, one of the causes of blemishes on the face or body comes from bacteria and dirt underneath the nails that is spread every time you touch your face.
10. To help your nails grow and to help them become stronger try not to cut your nails instead file them when needed because cutting the nail can cause it to bend making it weaker and giving it a rough edge which can take time to grow.
Hope this helps.
Take care x